Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Prelude to Prelims

Today is the start of the Preliminary Examinations. But I'm here at ERS (the internet section of the library) surfing the net. Why am I doing this? I should have been studying right now. Well,I have no exams scheduled today. Here is my examination schedule:


Wed 07/20
08:00-09:00
ERH106
RETORIKA

10:00-11:30
CET406
ART APPRECIATION

16:00-17:30
ERH105
BASIC COMPUTER OPERATIONS

Thu 07/21
08:00-09:30
OSH104
PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT & NEW CONSTITUTION

14:00-15:00
JFH310
SPEECH AND ORAL COMMUNICATION

16:00-17:30
OSH202
INTRODUCTION TO COMMUNICATION THEORY

Fri 07/22
08:00-09:00
MTH104
LIVING OUR CHRISTIAN COMMITMENT (REED143)


So far my favorite subject is Philippine Constitution because I like the scope of the subject. Plus the professor is good he knows what he is saying, he is not the bookish type. I'm attentive at his class and it wakens up my soul after being inside a one and a half hour class that is not so interesting (read:boring). But my favorite teacher is my REED143 prof. He really has a positive aura and he makes us laugh which I did not expect from him since he is the soft spoken type. He delivers jokes unexpectedly and the punchlines makes us cringe. My other classes are just okay. I'm not good with art so i don't enjoy art appreciation class. Introduction to communcation started good but when we started discussing theories my interest went down. Speech and Oral Communication is a good class aside that we are in an air conditioned room I love the oral exercises although I still find being videotaped awkward,I realized how imortant it is it since I could see what aspects I should improve on. Retorika is a so-so class aside that the topics are not really interesting the schedule is from 7-8:30am my energy is quite low and with that class I'm really having a hard time to concentrate. Computer classes are okay, the hands on exercises are easy since it only involves MS Word but the quizzes I'm just mediocre. I could have done better with my quizzes if I studied more; I only scanned the hand outs because I was too lazy to review.
Anyways I'll do my best to get good scores with my prelims tomorrow.

1 comment:

THE IMPERIOUS DORK said...

gudluck sa test naten!!! :P