Wednesday, January 02, 2008

#1s

To start 2008, I will post the list of songs that topped the different yearend charts for 2007. Well, as I've said in my earlier post I'M A CHART GEEK since 1998. Every December 31 unlike most people who are outside firing up fire crackers, I stay indoors, glued to radio with a notebook in hand listing down the various yearend countdowns. This year was different because instead of a notebook, I used the PC to type in the charts in a thread I made at Pinoyexchange [for full lists of the charts visit this]. Anyways here are the chartoppers for 2007:

International:

United World Chart: Umbrella-Rihanna feat. Jay Z
Billboard Hot 100: Irreplaceable-Beyonce
UK Charts: Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis*
MTV Asia: Umbrella-Rihanna feat. Jay Z
MTV TRL: Girlfriend-Avril Lavigne

The Philippines:

MYX Hitchart: Magbalik-Calla Lily
MYX International Top 20: Jenny- The Click 5
RX 93.1: Makes Me Wonder-Maroon Five
Magic 89.9: Wait For You-Elliott Yamin
99.5 HiT FM: Teenagers-My Chemical Romance
103.5 Max FM: Umbrella-Rihanna feat. Jay Z
NU 107: Probinsyana-Bamboo
Wave 89.1: Because of You-Ne-yo
101.9 For Life: Don't Matter-Akon
102.7 Star FM: Beautiful Girls-Sean Kingston
97.1 Brgy. LS: Beautiful Girls-Sean Kingston
91.5 Energy FM: Beautiful Girls-Sean Kingston

* Leona Lewis is the winner of UK's X-Factor, a show similar to American Idol

No comments: