Monday, May 05, 2008

Coincidence?

Today, after a month, I finally finished my school clearance. It took a while because I was lazy and procrastinating hahahaha. Anyway, because I was already cleared I could finally get my diploma, the real one. The one given to us last March 25 at PICC was a "greeting of congratulations" masked as diploma haha.
Here is the "fruit" of my four years of hard work:


I also requested for my Transcript of Records (TOR) which was so expensive! 255 Pesos! However, I was not able to get it today and will be available on May 15, 2008!
What a coincidence since that date, as I've mentioned before , is my last day as EIC of HF.
Hmmmmmm........

2 comments:

aajao said...

ang mahal ng TOR ng DLSU. :p
congrats, jecoup. di pa yata kita nabati sa graduation mo. :)

forg/jecoup said...

thanks Kuya Jon!

nang gigigil talaga ako sa price haha