Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Overdue Post

After being tagged by four people (Mam Brenda, Edmund, Lorenzo and Japoy) I finally had the energy to do this '10 Things About Me' post. I will not tag anyone anymore though.
Here it goes:

1. I am asthmatic
-My parents told me that I had my first asthma attack when I was 2 months old. When I was a child, I had so many asthma attacks that eventually became a factor why I did not become physically active.

2. I was a consistent honor student.
- I don't consider myself that smart but just studious and diligent. I was so freaking grade conscious in elementary and high school. In College it changed though, I did not become part of the Dean's List during my first two years in college. I got frustrated at first but eventually I felt a sense of freedom, no more pressure. But I did become part of the Dean's List for three semesters during my last two years in college.

3. I love countdowns/charts
- I'm a CHART GEEK. I love lists and charts of anything and everything but I particularly like music countdowns. I started being one when I was 10 years old, I was first hooked sa countdown sa countdown show ni The Count of the defunct WKC. Then it all lead to me monitoring all radio countdowns that I could listen too, I keep a notebook where I list the countdowns, sadly, I lost some of them This year though, I along with other chart afficionados maintain a thread over PinoyExchange.com's Music and Radio forum where we post the latest charts of different radio stations and some music channels as well.

4. I love watching TV
-Though lately I find US shows more engaging to watch. Though I'm still updated with the current local shows but I don't watch them religiously.

5. I prefer FM radio over MP3 players (iPod)
- I know most people prefer the opposite. Well I love the mix of DJ talk/banters and music.

6. Most of the time, I could not sleep without the radio turned on
-Silence creeps me out.

7. Multiply is my favorite social networking site
- I love the features so much. But I like friendster for the fact that I could hunt long lost friends. I also have facebook (which is cute but confusing) and an inactive myspace account.

8. I don't play any sport
- one word: lampa

9. I love blogging
- I was an accidental blogger. I signed up for this out of curiosity and got hooked. When we finally had broadband Internet success I even became more active. =D

10. I don't feel comfortable being outside the home at night.
- Yeah you could not expect me to be a party goer haha.

2 comments:

Niko Batallones said...

I just got an iPod, but nothing can replace the banter. Not even podcasts (since recorded na siya).

But so far I'm enjoying my iPod, kasi hindi ko na kailangang makipaglaban sa signal habang nasa mall ako. :p

forg/jecoup said...

Ako I don't think magkaka ipod ako :D
Pero I really get the appeal of iPods