Sunday, July 13, 2008

Eraserheads Reunion Concert CONFIRMED



The Philippine Star confirms the news! Read it here

I've been hearing about the rumors that Ely,Raimund, Buddy and Markus will reunite for one concert for the past few days but I was skeptical.I never thought that it would be possible since I've been hearing stories that the break up of this band was 'bad'. I know a lot of Pinoy music fans will be ecstatic with this news. I grew up with their music and I must say they are really one of a kind. The lyrics, melody, everything. I'm sure this will be a sold out concert. People have been waiting for this for a long time already. And I also hope that this concert will resolve whatever conflict/issues they have.

2 comments:

JayDJ said...

Here's another article on the Eheads reunion concert:

http://www.titikpilipino.com/news/?aid=1062

forg/jecoup said...

jaydj: thanks for the link