Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NGSB

I don't usually share this because well I'M SHY to talk about this but I need to let it out because I believe this a step towards change.
I'll be 21 in a few days but I never had a girlfriend nor dated/courted a girl.
What A Loser?
I know right haha.
It was by choice. Or at least unconsciously. I was too busy/pre-occupied with other stuff to deal with those romantic stuff haha. And honestly, I have yet to meet someone to sweet me off my feet (naks!) haha. I had crushes but never felt a strong feeling that would push me to pursue someone. Or maybe I was just scared
Plus I believe that she will come in the right time. I just have to be patient and let it run its course.
I admit I have fears and inhibitions about myself when it comes to romance but hopefully when the times comes I could get over those.
Okay..... I admit I am curious how it feels to love and be loved.
I need to end this post NOW. It's embarassing already haha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you

Mr. E said...

Kuya Jec, I can so relate...hahaha no love life since birth..hehehe...di bale we'll have our own in the right time.

Eugene

Howard the Duck said...

nakaka-relate ako. hahahah