Friday, March 13, 2009

"Forg"

I've been using the alias "forg" since December 1999. I first used it on our Kris Kringle when I was in grade 6, I was thinking of a codename and then I thought of my current favorite series in Pilipino Funny Komiks and that was A.X: Defenders of the Universe by Dexter B. Roxas. So what is AX all about? Let me just borrow this description from the A.X fans Yahoo Group:

"Adeniss X(or known as A.X) was a manga-inspired series that appeared at the pages of Pilipino Funny Komiks, a weekly-released comic book inthe Philippines. It is created by Dexter B. Roxas. The story elementsand character design was inspired of the anime Magic Knight Rayearthbut with a lot of twist. Adeniss X is a story about nine chosenchildren by the Blue Dragon sent to save the world of Adeniss, thenine children are led by Hikaru(he is a boy), his sister Colleen,Maiden (Hikaru's Love interest), Forg(Maiden's elder brother),Hazel(Maiden and Forg's cousin), Reinjenna(best friend of Hazel),Traxor(the joker of the group), the mysterious ninja Kaze, and theDouble-winged Phoenix Belle.So I hope you can read this well, this is a group dedicated ONLY tothe Adeniss X series."

So there I picked "Forg" as my codename, I was thinking about picking Kaze as codename but I find the name "forg" cooler haha. After the Christmas party, I then used "forg" as alias when I text radio stations and eventually when joining online forums, message boards and social networking sites like this blog.
Anyway, here how's the character "forg" look like

3 comments:

Ranran said...

Aha! So you do have a blogsite pala. Hehe.. Anyway, I read Funny Komiks back then, too! Greabe super reminisce tuloy ako ngayon. Hahaha!

I'm your follower now. Please be a follower of mine na rin so we could update each other if we do have new blog entries. Ayt?

Take care!

Anonymous said...

meron ba compilation nung story ng AX? I wasn't able to finish it..

forg/jecoup said...

Wala yata eh. Hindi ko rin natapos