Thursday, June 25, 2009

Post Grad

Let me present to you the trailer of this movie which my beloved (naks!) Alexis Bledel of Gilmore Girls stars in her first solo film POST GRAD set to be released in the US on August (not sure about the international screenings I hope soon enough). Of course, I admit, I became interested with this movie because it stars ALEXIS BLEDEL, my all time celebrity crush! But the topic of the film is somehow close to my heart because it tells the struggle of a person after graduating from college. There is line in the trailer which I also said to myself after facing disappointments after graduating from college the line was "This is not the way it was supposed to go"
I really hope this movie will be a commercial and critical success. This is Alexis' first solo film, I don't want it to suck! Check out the trailer, looks promising! (I can't help but still see Alexis as Rory Gilmore when I watched the trailer haha)

No comments: