Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mision Cumplida!

The Chile Miners Rescue is one of the most moving and inspiring moment the world ever saw. I must say I'm very impressed how the government of Chile handled the rescue operation from taking care of the 33 miners trapped underground while they are planning for the rescue operation, the rescue plans they have and to the flawless execution of the operation. You could see that they are in control of the situation and that they are focused on handling this very delicate situation. Hats off to them! My heart also goes to the 33 miners, it was an unbelievable ,difficult and terrible situation that they were into. I read that you could compare a 200 story building to how deep they were in! It was a scary ordeal indeed but they kept their faith and managed to survive. I was teary eyed when I saw some of the miners reunited with their families. I can't imagine what it must feel like to be in their shoes. It's great to see a potential tragedy averted. I'm really glad that, for a change, there is an inspiring news that the whole world witnessed. Thank God! :)

No comments: