Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twenty Tunes 36

I'm posting this early well because before the month ends I'll share my top 100 songs of 2010 :)

My Favorite Songs/Singles for the Month of December
  1. Hollywood - Michael Buble
  2. Linda Blair - Tanya Markova
  3. Terrified - Katharine McPhee feat Zachary Levi
  4. Grenade - Bruno Mars
  5. Nothing - The Script
  6. Good Life - One Republic
  7. Back To December - Taylor Swift
  8. Rhythm of Love - Plain White Ts
  9. For The First Time - The Script
  10. Perfectly Lonely - John Mayer
  11. Waiting for The End - Linkin Park
  12. Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
  13. What's My Name - Rihanna feat Drake
  14. We R Who We R - Ke$ha
  15. Firework - Katy Perry
  16. The Time (Dirty Bit) - Black Eyed Peas
  17. Hurricane - 30 Seconds to Mars
  18. Rocketeer - Far East Movement featuring Ryan Tedder
  19. Better With You - Ben Kweller
  20. Marry Me - Train

No comments: