Monday, May 30, 2011

Nuffnang and Hapee Special Screening

I was thrilled when I found out that Nuffnang is once again inviting the blogging community a special movie screening this coming Friday at Greenbelt 3. Last year I had the chance to catch their special screening of "The Social Network" and I had a blast. This time around the movie they're screening is a surprise, I'm intrigued! This time around Nuffnang is joined by Hapee toothpaste to make this event possible.

Nuffnang and Hapee are two world class brands that aim to deliver top notch services to the Filipino people. Nuffnang is Asia-Pacific’s first and leading blog advertising community that allows advertisers to serve graphic or video based advertisements onto more than 100,000 blogs hosted on various platforms. Nuffnang's services are top notch and is the up to date with the latest trend in the world wide web.

Meanwhile, Hapee toothpaste is a world-class brand that is Philippine made! Hapee toothpaste comes from Lamoiyan Corporation that aims to improve the quality of life by bringing essential products within the reach of the common people. Hapee is indeed a first class brand that could certainly compete with its contemporaries with its affordable but effective products. I for one is a Hapee user since I was young, starting with their "kiddie" toothpastes with Sesame characters until I graduated to the "adult" type so to speak ;)

Here's a recent TV commericial of Hapee toothpaste which feature a world class talent, Miss Lea Salonga:




No comments: