Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spotlight: HBO's The Newsroom

Looking forward to this new HBO series written by Aaron Sorkin! I've never seen The West Wing but I loved Sports Night and the pilot of Studio 60 on the Sunset Trip is one of the best television episodes I've seen of all time. Plus, The Social Network (in which he won the Oscar) was such a well-written film so my expectations are high for Sorkin's latest project and from the looks of it, The Newsroom will be a great show! Here's the trailer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NerdyKyle here from PinoyExchange. It looks like you banned me for "spamming." I apologize sir, but I honestly was not trying to promote my site. Rather, I was just hoping to find people who had a genuine passion for entertainment, and at the same time, get paid for writing about their passions (in this case, TV & Movies). I wanted to provide an opportunity, not promote my site. In fact, our target audience is American TV viewers. Only about 1-2% of our visitors come from the Philippines. I simply wanted our site to be run by my fellow Filipinos. Please kindly reconsider, or as I can see from your site, think of contributing to mine? We'd love to have fresh voices writing with us. Thank you, Forg. Good day. -Kyle

forg/jecoup said...

Hi! What you did is still considered spamming as you posted the same post over various forums/threads and the forum is not a venue to promote your website without contributing your post. However, you are not actually banned but you account was just suspended for two weeks. But I'll ask admin Nakura if he can lift it up since you already explained your side. Please email this explanation to me (jecoup@gmail.com) so I can forward it to the Pex Admin